Friday, June 20, 2008

Been wanting to write thing on my blog, bt been tired and no mood to do so. These few days, i been feeling down. y? Because the feeling is back again. I feel so Nah men. Work have taken all ny time. No doubt my lady boss been cutting down the worker time. But i feel so empty in the sense tht i realised i dont know what is my hobby, interest is? And i feel quite leftout whenever i went out gathering with my friends. I been keeping quiet abt it, till last week, i really cant stand it, i call up my friend and talk abt it. I tot i will cry out aft talking out. But i didnt. Even if i cry, will only be a while. People may wonder y shld cry out? To me, giving out a loud cry will help mi to relieve in certain way. Will end here............. Actually gt more to write bt nt in the mood to write.....

No comments: